“Sorry, Netflix is not available in your country yet.” Are you one of them who received this message that popped up when you try opening Netflix?
You are not alone! If you live in a nation without Netflix support you’ll get a message like this telling you that Netflix is not available in your area yet. That can be annoying, specially knowing that they offer tons of amazing films and programs for those with a running subscription.
Netflix is the no. 1 video service available online and it is getting more and more renowned each single day. It spreads quickly, however unfortunately not quick enough, thus for people living in the Nations where Netflix can be seen.
VPN To Access Netflix
Virtual Private Network better known as VPN, provides you the ability to alter your public IP address and subsequently unlock content that would usually be unavailable in your region. Therefore, once you setup a VPN does spoof your online location.
- VPN works without problems even if your ISP utilizes DNS hijacking or Transparent proxies.
- You do need a VPN enabled router to make this work, as Chromecast doesn’t natively support VPN.
- VPN grants you access to geoblocked content and channels including Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu, Now TV, and more. But, you can access channels of only one region at once. If you wish to watch geo-blocked content from another region you have to re-configure your VPN IP.
- It allows you to browse the web anonymously by hiding your IP address.
- By means of encrypting your internet traffic, VPN protects you from hackers and spies.
You may check out different VPN services providers online.